Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by aarya

Page: 26 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: aarya
Question 104

A customer is having issues accessing local resources on the network. A technician questions the user and discovers that a small switch had been taken out of storage and installed so that additional devices could be connected in the room. The technician runs the ping command from the PC to the network server and does not find any issues. However, data transfers to the server are slow, and the transfer appears to be locked up at times. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

Duplexing mismatch

B.

Reversed TX/RX pinouts

C.

Cable crosstalk

D.

Failed transceiver

Discussion
Question 105

Which of the following devices have the capability to allow communication between two different subnetworks? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

IDS

B.

Access point

C.

Layer 2 switch

D.

Layer 3 switch

E.

Router

F.

Media converter

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 106

Which of the following is a requirement when certifying a network cabling as Cat 7?

Options:

A.

Ensure the patch panel is certified for the same category.

B.

Limit 10Gb transmissions to 180ft (55m).

C.

Use F-type connectors on the network terminations.

D.

Ensure the termination standard is TIA/EIA-568-A.

Discussion
Question 107

A technician is deploying a new SSID for an industrial control system. The control devices require the network to use encryption that employs TKIP and a symmetrical password to connect. Which of the following should the technician configure to ensure compatibility with the control devices?

Options:

A.

WPA2-Enterprise

B.

WPA-Enterprise

C.

WPA-PSK

D.

WPA2-PSK

Discussion
Page: 26 / 42
Title