Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by nikita

Page: 27 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: nikita
Question 108

Which of the following protocols uses Dijkstra’s algorithm to calculate the LOWEST cost between routers?

Options:

A.

RIP

B.

OSPF

C.

BGP

D.

EIGRP

Discussion
Question 109

An administrator is setting up a multicast server on a network, but the firewall seems to be dropping the traffic. After logging in to the device, me administrator sees me following entries:

Questions 109

Which of the following firewall rules is MOST likely causing the issue?

Options:

A.

Rule 1

B.

Rule 2

C.

Rule 3

D.

Rule 4

Discussion
Question 110

A PC user who is on a local network reports very slow speeds when accessing files on the network server The user's PC Is connecting, but file downloads are very slow when compared to other users' download speeds The PC's NIC should be capable of Gigabit Ethernet. Which of the following will MOST likely fix the issue?

Options:

A.

Releasing and renewing the PC's IP address

B.

Replacing the patch cable

C.

Reseating the NIC inside the PC

D.

Flushing the DNS cache

Discussion
Question 111

Which of the following is an advantage of using the cloud as a redundant data center?

Options:

A.

The process of changing cloud providers is easy.

B.

Better security for company data is provided.

C.

The initial capital expenses are lower.

D.

The need for backups is eliminated.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 27 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99