Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by haya

Page: 30 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: haya
Question 120

The power company notifies a network administrator that it will be turning off the power to the building over the weekend. Which of the following is the BEST solution to prevent the servers from going down?

Options:

A.

Redundant power supplies

B.

Uninterruptible power supply

C.

Generator

D.

Power distribution unit

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 121

Which of the following network topologies involves sending all traffic through a single point?

Options:

A.

Mesh

B.

Hybrid

C.

Hub-and-spoke

D.

Point-to-point

Discussion
Question 122

An auditor assessing network best practices was able to connect a rogue switch into a network Jack and get network connectivity. Which of the following controls would BEST address this risk?

Options:

A.

Activate port security on the switchports providing end user access.

B.

Deactivate Spanning Tree Protocol on network interfaces that are facing public areas.

C.

Disable Neighbor Resolution Protocol in the Layer 2 devices.

D.

Ensure port tagging is in place for network interfaces in guest areas

Discussion
Question 123

A security engineer is installing a new IOS on the network. The engineer has asked a network administrator to ensure all traffic entering and leaving the router interface is available for the IDS. Which of the following should the network administrator do?

Options:

A.

Install a network tap for the IDS

B.

Configure ACLs to route traffic to the IDS.

C.

Install an additional NIC into the IDS

D.

Install a loopback adapter for the IDS.

E.

Add an additional route on the router for the IDS.

Discussion
Page: 30 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99