Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by johnny

Page: 39 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: johnny
Question 156

A network administrator is configuring logging on an edge switch. The requirements are to log each time a switch port goes up or down. Which of the following logging levels will provide this information?

Options:

A.

Warnings

B.

Notifications

C.

Alert

D.

Errors

Discussion
Question 157

An international company is transferring its IT assets including a number of WAPs from the United States to an office in Europe for deployment. Which of the following considerations should the company research before Implementing the wireless hardware?

Options:

A.

WPA2 cipher

B.

Regulatory Impacts

C.

CDMA configuration

D.

802.11 standards

Discussion
Question 158

A company that replicated the production environment in a cloud environment is starting to use a load balancer to evenly distribute requests between both environments. Which of the following does this scenario best describe?

Options:

A.

High availability

B.

NIC teaming

C.

FHRP

D.

Configuration backup

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 159

Which of the following issues are present with RIPv2? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Route poisoning

B.

Time to converge

C.

Scalability

D.

Unicast

E.

Adjacent neighbors

F.