Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by willow-rose

Page: 13 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: willow-rose
Question 52

A network requirement calls for segmenting departments into different networks. The campus network is set up with users of each department in multiple buildings. Which of the following should be configured to keep the design simple and efficient?

Options:

A.

MDIX

B.

Jumbo frames

C.

Port tagging

D.

Flow control

Discussion
Question 53

An organization wants to implement a method of centrally managing logins to network services. Which of the following protocols should the organization use to allow for authentication, authorization and auditing?

Options:

A.

MS-CHAP

B.

RADIUS

C.

LDAPS

D.

RSTP

Discussion
Question 54

A company is being acquired by a large corporation. As part of the acquisition process, the company's address should now redirect clients to the corporate organization page. Which of the following DNS records needs to be created?

Options:

A.

SOA

B.

NS

C.

CNAME

D.

TXT

Discussion
Question 55

An IDS was installed behind the edge firewall after a network was breached. The network was then breached again even though the IDS logged the attack. Which of the following should be used in place of these devices to prevent future attacks?

Options:

A.

A network tap

B.

A proxy server

C.

A UTM appliance

D.

A content filter

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 13 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99