Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by elisei

Page: 40 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: elisei
Question 160

Logs show an unauthorized IP address entering a secure part of the network every night at 8:00 pm. The network administrator is concerned that this IP address will cause an issue to a critical server and would like to deny the IP address at the edge of the network. Which of the following solutions would address these concerns?

Options:

A.

Changing the VLAN of the web server

B.

Changing the server's IP address

C.

Implementing an ACL

D.

Instating a rule on the firewall connected to the web server

Discussion
Question 161

Following the implementation of a BYOO policy. some users in a high-density environment report slowness over the wireless connection. Some wireless controller reports indicate high latency and airtime contention. Which of the following is the most probable root cause?

Options:

A.

The AP is configured with 2.4GHz frequency, which the new personal devices do not support.

B.

The AP is configured with 2.4GHz frequency without band-steering capabilities.

C.

The AP is configured with 5Ghz frequency with band-steering capabiäties.

D.

The AP is configured with 5Ghz frequency. which the new personal devices do not support

Discussion
Question 162

Which of the following fiber connector types is the most likely to be used on a network interface card?

Options:

A.

LC

B.

SC

C.

ST

D.

MPO

Discussion
Question 163

Which of the following would MOST likely utilize PoE?

Options:

A.

A camera

B.

A printer

C.

A hub

D.

A modem

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Page: 40 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99