Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by isa

Page: 6 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: isa
Question 24

An ARP request is broadcasted and sends the following request.

''Who is 192.168.1.200? Tell 192.168.1.55''

At which of the following layers of the OSI model does this request operate?

Options:

A.

Application

B.

Data link

C.

Transport

D.

Network

E.

Session

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 25

A network administrator is setting up several loT devices on a new VLAN and wants to accomplish the following

1. Reduce manual configuration on each system

2. Assign a specific IP address to each system

3. Allow devices to move to different switchports on the same VLAN

Which of the following should the network administrator do to accomplish these requirements?

Options:

A.

Set up a reservation for each device

B.

Configure a static IP on each device

C.

Implement private VLANs for each device

D.

Use DHCP exclusions to address each device

Discussion
Question 26

There are two managed legacy switches running that cannot be replaced or upgraded. These switches do not support cryptographic functions, but they are password protected. Which of the following should a network administrator configure to BEST prevent unauthorized access?

Options:

A.

Enable a management access list

B.

Disable access to unnecessary services.

C.

Configure a stronger password for access

D.

Disable access to remote management

E.

Use an out-of-band access method.

Discussion
Question 27

A company wants to implement a large number of WAPs throughout its building and allow users to be able to move around the building without dropping their connections Which of the following pieces of equipment would be able to handle this requirement?

Options:

A.

A VPN concentrator

B.

A load balancer

C.

A wireless controller

D.

A RADIUS server

Discussion
Page: 6 / 42
Title