Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by winston

Page: 31 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: winston
Question 124

A technician is tasked with setting up a mail server and a DNS server. The mail port should be secured and have the ability to transfer large files. Which of the following ports should be opened? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

Discussion
Question 125

Network users reported that a recent firmware upgrade to a firewall did not resolve the issue that prompted the upgrade. Which of the following should be performed NEXT?

Options:

A.

Reopen the service ticket, request a new maintenance window, and roll back to the anterior firmware version.

B.

Gather additional information to ensure users' concerns are not been caused by a different issue with similar symptoms.

C.

Employ a divide-and-conquer troubleshooting methodology by engaging the firewall vendor's support.

D.

Escalate the issue to the IT management team in order to negotiate a new SLA with the user's manager.

Discussion
Question 126

A new office space is being designed. The network switches are up. but no services are running yet A network engineer plugs in a laptop configured as a DHCP client to a switch Which ol the following IP addresses should be assigned to the laptop?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

172 16 128 128

D.

192 168.0.1

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 127

A desktop support department has observed slow wireless speeds for a new line of laptops using the organization's standard image. No other devices have experienced the same issue. Which of the following should the network administrator recommend troubleshooting FIRST to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Increasing wireless signal power

B.

Installing a new WAP

C.

Changing the protocol associated to the SSID

D.

Updating the device wireless drivers

Discussion
Page: 31 / 42
Title