Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by rishi

Page: 7 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: rishi
Question 28

Which of the following attacks encrypts user data and requires a proper backup implementation to recover?

Options:

A.

DDoS

B.

Phishing

C.

Ransomware

D.

MAC spoofing

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following security devices would be BEST to use to provide mechanical access control to the MDF/IDF?

Options:

A.

A smart card

B.

A key fob

C.

An employee badge

D.

A door lock

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 30

A technician is connecting DSL for a new customer. After installing and connecting the on-premises equipment, the technician verifies DSL synchronization. When connecting to a workstation, however, the link LEDs on the workstation and modem do not light up. Which of the following should the technician perform during troubleshooting?

Options:

A.

Identify the switching loops between the modem and the workstation.

B.

Check for asymmetrical routing on the modem.

C.

Look for a rogue DHCP server on the network.

D.

Replace the cable connecting the modem and the workstation.

Discussion
Question 31

A wireless network was installed in a warehouse for employees to scan crates with a wireless handheld scanner. The wireless network was placed in the corner of the building near the ceiling for maximum coverage However users in the offices adjacent lo the warehouse have noticed a large amount of signal overlap from the new network Additionally warehouse employees report difficulty connecting to the wireless network from the other side of the building; however they have no issues when Ihey are near the antenna Which of the following is MOST likely the cause?

Options:

A.

The wireless signal is being refracted by the warehouse's windows

B.

The antenna's power level was set too high and is overlapping

C.

An omnidirectional antenna was used instead of a unidirectional antenna

D.

The wireless access points are using channels from the 5GHz spectrum

Discussion
Page: 7 / 42
Title