Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by omari

Page: 10 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: omari
Question 40

A technician is troubleshooting a previously encountered issue. Which of the following should the technician reference to find what solution was implemented to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Standard operating procedures

B.

Configuration baseline documents

C.

Work instructions

D.

Change management documentation

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 41

A systems administrator is running a VoIP network and is experiencing jitter and high latency. Which of the following would BEST help the administrator determine the cause of these issues?

Options:

A.

Enabling RADIUS on the network

B.

Configuring SNMP traps on the network

C.

Implementing LDAP on the network

D.

Establishing NTP on the network

Discussion
Question 42

A network technician needs to correlate security events to analyze a suspected intrusion. Which of the following should the technician use?

Options:

A.

SNMP

B.

Log review

C.

Vulnerability scanning

D.

SIEM

Discussion
Question 43

A network administrator decided to use SLAAC in an extensive IPv6 deployment to alleviate IP address management. The devices were properly connected into the LAN but autoconfiguration of the IP address did not occur as expected. Which of the following should the network administrator verify?

Options:

A.

The network gateway is configured to send router advertisements.

B.

A DHCP server is present on the same broadcast domain as the clients.

C.

The devices support dual stack on the network layer.

D.

The local gateway supports anycast routing.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99