Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by abbas

Page: 2 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: abbas
Question 8

A network technician is investigating an issue with handheld devices in a warehouse. Devices have not been connecting to the nearest APs, but they have been connecting to an AP on the far side of the warehouse. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

The nearest APs are configured for 802.11g.

B.

An incorrect channel assignment is on the nearest APs.

C.

The power level is too high for the AP on the far side.

D.

Interference exists around the AP on the far side.

Discussion
Question 9

A network technician was troubleshooting an issue for a user who was being directed to cloned websites that were stealing credentials. The URLs were correct for the websites but an incorrect IP address was revealed when the technician used ping on the user's PC After checking the is setting, the technician found the DNS server address was incorrect Which of the following describes the issue?

Options:

A.

Rogue DHCP server

B.

Misconfigured HSRP

C.

DNS poisoning

D.

Exhausted IP scope

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 10

A small, family-run business uses a single SOHO router to provide Internet and WiFi to its employees At the start of a new week, employees come in and find their usual WiFi network is no longer available, and there is a new wireless network to which they cannot connect. Given that information, which of the following should have been done to avoid this situation'

Options:

A.

The device firmware should have been kept current.

B.

Unsecure protocols should have been disabled.

C.

Parental controls should have been enabled

D.

The default credentials should have been changed

Discussion
Question 11

A corporation has a critical system that would cause unrecoverable damage to the brand if it was taken offline. Which of the following disaster recovery solutions should the corporation implement?

Options:

A.

Full backups

B.

Load balancing

C.

Hot site

D.

Snapshots

Discussion
Page: 2 / 42
Title