Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by khalil

Page: 14 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: khalil
Question 56

A user is having difficulty with video conferencing and is looking for assistance. Which of the following would BEST improve performance?

Options:

A.

Packet shaping

B.

Quality of service

C.

Port mirroring

D.

Load balancing

Discussion
Question 57

Two remote offices need to be connected securely over an untrustworthy MAN. Each office needs to access network shares at the other site. Which of the following will BEST provide this functionality?

Options:

A.

Client-to-site VPN

B.

Third-party VPN service

C.

Site-to-site VPN

D.

Split-tunnel VPN

Discussion
Question 58

A network technician is configuring a new firewall for a company with the necessary access requirements to be allowed through the firewall. Which of the following would normally be applied as the LAST rule in the firewall?

Options:

A.

Secure SNMP

B.

Port security

C.

Implicit deny

D.

DHCP snooping

Discussion
Question 59

An organization with one core and five distribution switches is transitioning from a star to a full-mesh topology Which of the following is the number of additional network connections needed?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Page: 14 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine