Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by miruna

Page: 22 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: miruna
Question 88

A network administrator is getting reports of some internal users who cannot connect to network resources. The users slate they were able to connect last week, but not today. No changes have been configured on the network devices or server during the last few weeks. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The client DHCP scope is fully utilized

B.

The wired network is experiencing electrical interference

C.

The captive portal is down and needs to be restarted

D.

SNMP traps are being received

E.

The packet counter on the router interface is high.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 89

A technician received a report that some users in a large, 30-floor building are having intermittent connectivity issues. Users on each floor have stable connectivity, but do not have connectivity to other floors. Which of the following devices is MOST likely causing the issue?

Options:

A.

User devices

B.

Edge devices

C.

Access switch

D.

Core switch

Discussion
Question 90

An organization would like to implement a disaster recovery strategy that does not require a facility agreement or idle hardware. Which of the following strategies MOST likely meets the organization's requirements?

Options:

A.

Cloud site

B.

Cold site

C.

Warm site

D.

Hot site

Discussion
Question 91

A network technician is selecting new network hardware, and availability is the main concern. Which of the following availability concepts should the technician consider?

Options:

A.

RTO

B.

MTTR

C.

MTBF

D.

RPO

Discussion
Page: 22 / 42
Title