Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by clark

Page: 36 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: clark
Question 144

A customer is hosting an internal database server. None of the users are able to connect to the server, even though it appears to be working properly. Which of the following is the best way to verify traffic to and from the server?

Options:

A.

Protocol analyzer

B.

nmap

C.

ipconfig

D.

Speed test

Discussion
Question 145

Which of the following should be used to associate an IPv6 address with a domain name?

Options:

A.

AAAA

B.

A

C.

SOA

D.

TXT

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 146

Due to a surge in business, a company is onboarding an unusually high number of salespeople. The salespeople are assigned desktops that are wired to the network. The last few salespeople to be onboarded are able to access corporate materials on the network but not sales-specific resources. Which of the following is MOST likely the cause?

Options:

A.

The switch was configured with port security.

B.

Newly added machines are running into DHCP conflicts.

C.

The IPS was not configured to recognize the new users.

D.

Recently added users were assigned to the wrong VLAN

Discussion
Question 147

A Wi-Fi network was originally configured to be able to handle interference from a microwave oven. The microwave oven was recently removed from the office. Now the network administrator wants to optimize the system to maximize the range of the signal. The main sources of signal degradation are the numerous cubicles and wooden walls between the WAP and the intended destination. Which of the following actions should the administrator take?

Options:

A.

Implement CDMA.

B.

Change from omni to directional.

C.

Change the SSID.

D.

Change the frequency.

Discussion
Page: 36 / 42
Title