Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by kaia

Page: 21 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: kaia
Question 84

An IT director is setting up new disaster and HA policies for a company. Limited downtime is critical to operations. To meet corporate requirements, the director set up two different datacenters across the country that will stay current on data and applications. In the event of an outage, the company can immediately switch from one datacenter to another. Which of the following does this BEST describe?

Options:

A.

A warm site

B.

Data mirroring

C.

Multipathing

D.

Load balancing

E.

A hot site

Discussion
Question 85

The management team needs to ensure unnecessary modifications to the corporate network are not permitted and version control is maintained. Which of the following documents would BEST support this?

Options:

A.

An incident response plan

B.

A business continuity plan

C.

A change management policy

D.

An acceptable use policy

Discussion
Question 86

A technician thinks one of the router ports is flapping. Which of the following available resources should the technician use in order to determine if the router is flapping?

Options:

A.

Audit logs

B.

NetFlow

C.

Syslog

D.

Traffic logs

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 87

A network security engineer is investigating a potentially malicious Insider on the network. The network security engineer would like to view all traffic coming from the user's PC to the switch without interrupting any traffic or having any downtime. Which of the following should the network security engineer do?

Options:

A.

Turn on port security.

B.

Implement dynamic ARP inspection.

C.

Configure 802.1Q.

D.

Enable port mirroring.

Discussion
Page: 21 / 42
Title