Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by quinn

Page: 32 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: quinn
Question 128

A technician is consolidating a topology with multiple SSlDs into one unique SSID deployment. Which of the following features will be possible after this new configuration?

Options:

A.

Seamless roaming

B.

Basic service set

C.

WPA

D.

MU-MIMO

Discussion
Question 129

An attacker is using an unknown vulnerability that allows malicious actors to utilize the print spooler to gain system privileges on a computer. Which of the following is this scenario an example of?

Options:

A.

Honeypot

B.

Zero-day attack

C.

Internal threat

D.

External threat

Discussion
Question 130

Which of the following devices and encapsulations are found at the data link layer? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Session

B.

Frame

C.

Firewall

D.

Switch

E.

Packet

F.

Router

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 131

A technician notices that equipment is being moved around and misplaced in the server room, even though the room has locked doors and cabinets. Which of the following would be the BEST solution to identify who is responsible?

Options:

A.

Install motion detection

B.

Install cameras.

C.

Install tamper detection.

D.

Hire a security guard.

Discussion
Page: 32 / 42
Title