Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by kaia

Page: 5 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: kaia
Question 20

Which of the following OSI model layers is where conversations between applications are established, coordinated, and terminated?

Options:

A.

Session

B.

Physical

C.

Presentation

D.

Data link

Discussion
Question 21

A network administrator wants to improve the security of the management console on the company's switches and ensure configuration changes made can be correlated to the administrator who conformed them Which of the following should the network administrator implement?

Options:

A.

Port security

B.

Local authentication

C.

TACACS+

D.

Access control list

Discussion
Question 22

A city has hired a new employee who needs to be able to work when traveling at home and at the municipal sourcing of a neighboring city that snares services. The employee is issued a laptop, and a technician needs to train the employee on the appropriate solutions for secure access to the network from all the possible locations On which of the following solutions would the technician MOST likely train the employee?

Options:

A.

Site-to-site VPNs between the two city locations and client-to-site software on the employee's laptop tor all other remote access

B.

Client-to-site VPNs between the travel locations and site-to-site software on the employee's laptop for all other remote access

C.

Client-to-site VPNs between the two city locations and site-to-site software on the employee's laptop for all other remote access

D.

Site-to-site VPNs between the home and city locations and site-to-site software on the employee's laptop for all other remote access

Discussion
Question 23

A network administrator wants to analyze attacks directed toward the company's network. Which of the following must the network administrator implement to assist in this goal?

Options:

A.

A honeypot

B.

Network segmentation

C.

Antivirus

D.

A screened subnet

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 5 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99