Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by subhan

Page: 33 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: subhan
Question 132

Which of the following can be used to decrease latency during periods of high utilization of a firewall?

Options:

A.

Hot site

B.

NIC teaming

C.

HA pair

D.

VRRP

Discussion
Question 133

An administrator is adjusting the routing policy to ensure the headquarters location can connect to a new out-of-state branch office via BGP. Which of the following types of networks is being described?

Options:

A.

PAN

B.

MAN

C.

LAN

D.

WAN

Discussion
Question 134

The Chief Executive Officer of a company wants to ensure business operations are not disrupted in the event of a disaster. The solution must have fully redundant equipment, real-time synchronization, and zero data loss. Which Of the following should be prepared?

Options:

A.

Cloud site

B.

Warm site

C.

Hot site

D.

Cold site

Discussion
Question 135

A company’s VolP phone connection is cutting in and out. Which of the following should be configured to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

802.1 Q tagging

B.

Jumbo frames

C.

Native VLAN

D.

Link aggregation

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 33 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99