Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by marshall

Page: 42 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: marshall
Question 168

Which of the following devices Is used to configure and centrally manage access points Installed at different locations?

Options:

A.

Wireless controller

B.

Load balancer

C.

Proxy server

D.

VPN concentrator

Discussion
Question 169

An IT technician needs to increase bandwidth to a server. The server has multiple gigabit ports. Which of the following can be used to accomplish this without replacing hardware?

Options:

A.

STP

B.

802. IQ

C.

Duplex

D.

LACP

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 170

A network administrator is switching to IPv6 and wants to be able to use packet-tracing software on the network to monitor traffic. The administrator wants to set up the IP addressing to include the MAC address of each machine that is connected. Which of the following should the administrator implement? (Select two).

Options:

A.

EUI-64

B.

RFC1819

C.

APIPA

D.

DHCPv6

E.

SLAAC

F.