Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by zayden

Page: 20 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: zayden
Question 80

Which of the following systems would MOST likely be found in a screened subnet?

Options:

A.

RADIUS

B.

FTP

C.

SQL

D.

LDAP

Discussion
Question 81

A technician is installing a high-density wireless network and wants to use an available frequency that supports the maximum number of channels to reduce interference. Which of the following standard 802.11 frequency ranges should the technician look for while reviewing WAP specifications?

Options:

A.

2.4GHz

B.

5GHz

C.

6GHz

D.

900MHz

Discussion
Question 82

Client devices cannot enter a network, and the network administrator determines the DHCP scope is exhausted. The administrator wants to avoid creating a new DHCP pool. Which of the following can the administrator perform to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Install load balancers

B.

Install more switches

C.

Decrease the number of VLANs

D.

Reduce the lease time

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 83

A technician receives feedback that some users are experiencing high amounts of jitter while using the wireless network. While troubleshooting the network, the technician uses the ping command with the IP address of the default gateway and verifies large variations in latency. The technician thinks the issue may be interference from other networks and non-802.11 devices. Which of the following tools should the technician use to troubleshoot the issue?

Options:

A.

NetFlow analyzer

B.

Bandwidth analyzer

C.

Protocol analyzer

D.

Spectrum analyzer

Discussion
Page: 20 / 42
Title