Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by zofia

Page: 29 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: zofia
Question 116

A local company is planning to upgrade is current wireless network solution to achieve better performance and improve employees' experience. The solution will require a 5GHz radio band to support all current company devices. Which of the following should be considered as an option for the upgrade?

Options:

A.

B.

802.11b

C.

802.11n

D.

802.11g

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 117

A large metropolitan city is looking to standardize the ability tor police department laptops to connect to the city government's VPN The city would like a wireless solution that provides the largest coverage across the city with a minimal number of transmission towers Latency and overall bandwidth needs are not high priorities. Which of the following would BEST meet the city's needs?

Options:

A.

5G

B.

LTE

C.

Wi-Fi 4

D.

Wi-Fi 5

E.

Wi-Fi 6

Discussion
Question 118

A network administrator needs to configure a server to use the most accurate NTP reference available. Which of the following NTP devices should the administrator select?

Options:

A.

Stratum 1

B.

Stratum 2

C.

Stratum 3

D.

Stratum 4

Discussion
Question 119

An infrastructure company is implementing a cabling solution to connect sites on multiple continents. Which of the following cable types should the company use for this project?

Options:

A.

Cat 7

B.

Single-mode

C.

Multimode

D.

Cat 6

Discussion
Page: 29 / 42
Title