Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by bryan

Page: 24 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: bryan
Question 96

A user is required to log in to a main web application, which then grants the user access to all other programs needed to complete job-related tasks. Which of the following authentication methods does this setup describe?

Options:

A.

SSO

B.

RADIUS

C.

TACACS+

D.

Multifactor authentication

E.

802.1X

Discussion
Question 97

An organization has experienced an increase in malicious spear-phishing campaigns and wants to mitigate the risk of hyperlinks from inbound emails.

Which of the following appliances would best enable this capability?

Options:

A.

Email protection gateway

B.

DNS server

C.

Proxy server

D.

Endpoint email client

E.

Sandbox

Discussion
Question 98

A network administrator needs to monitor traffic on a specific port on a switch. Which of the following should the administrator configure to accomplish the task?

Options:

A.

Port security

B.

Port tagging

C.

Port mirroring

D.

Media access control

Discussion
Question 99

Which of the following BEST describes a spirt-tunnel client-to-server VPN connection?

Options:

A.

The client sends an network traffic down the VPN tunnel

B.

The client has two different IP addresses that can be connected to a remote site from two different ISPs to ensure availability

C.

The client sends some network traffic down the VPN tunnel and other traffic to the local gateway.

D.

The client connects to multiple remote sites at the same time

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Page: 24 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99