Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by august

Page: 9 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: august
Question 36

A network administrator has been directed to present the network alerts from the past week to the company's executive staff. Which of the following will provide the BEST collection and presentation of this data?

Options:

A.

A port scan printout

B.

A consolidated report of various network devices

C.

A report from the SIEM tool

D.

A report from a vulnerability scan done yesterday

Discussion
Question 37

A network technician is reviewing an upcoming project's requirements to implement laaS. Which of the following should the technician consider?

Options:

A.

Software installation processes

B.

Type of database to be installed

C.

Operating system maintenance

D.

Server hardware requirements

Discussion
Question 38

A SaaS provider has decided to leave an unpatched VM available via a public DMZ port. With which of the following concepts is this technique MOST closely associated?

Options:

A.

Insider threat

B.

War driving

C.

Evil twin

D.

Honeypot

Discussion
Question 39

During the security audit of a financial firm the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) questions why there are three employees who perform very distinct functions on the server. There is an administrator for creating users another for assigning the users lo groups and a third who is the only administrator to perform file rights assignment Which of the following mitigation techniques is being applied'

Options:

A.

Privileged user accounts

B.

Role separation

C.

Container administration

D.

Job rotation

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 9 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99