Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by aryan

Page: 19 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: aryan
Question 76

Which of the following BEST describes a network appliance that warns of unapproved devices that are accessing the network?

Options:

A.

Firewall

B.

AP

C.

Proxy server

D.

IDS

Discussion
Question 77

A technician is installing a cable modem in a SOHO. Which of the following cable types will the technician MOST likely use to connect a modem to the ISP?

Options:

A.

Coaxial

B.

Single-mode fiber

C.

Cat 6e

D.

Multimode fiber

Discussion
Question 78

A network device is configured to send critical events to a syslog server; however, the following alerts are not being received:

Severity 5 LINK-UPDOWN: Interface 1/1, changed state to down

Severity 5 LINK-UPDOWN: Interface 1/3, changed state to down

Which of the following describes the reason why the events are not being received?

Options:

A.

The network device is not configured to log that level to the syslog server

B.

The network device was down and could not send the event

C.

The syslog server is not compatible with the network device

D.

The syslog server did not have the correct MIB loaded to receive the message

Discussion
Question 79

A technician is installing a new fiber connection to a network device in a datacenter. The connection from the device to the switch also traverses a patch panel connection. The chain of connections is in the following order:

Device

LC/LC patch cable

Patch panel

Cross-connect fiber cable

Patch panel

LC/LC patch cable

Switch

The connection is not working. The technician has changed both patch cables with known working patch cables. The device had been tested and was working properly before being installed. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

TX/RX is reversed

B.

An incorrect cable was used

C.

The device failed during installation

D.

Attenuation is occurring

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 19 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99