Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by layla-rose

Page: 38 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: layla-rose
Question 152

Which of the following would be BEST suited for a long cable run with a 40Gbps bandwidth?

Options:

A.

Cat 5e

B.

Cat 6a

C.

Cat 7

D.

Cat 8

Discussion
Question 153

Which of the following is the IEEE link cost for a Fast Ethernet interface in STP calculations?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 154

A security vendor needs to add a note to the DNS to validate the ownership of a company domain before services begin. Which of the following records did the security company MOST likely ask the company to configure?

Options:

A.

TXT

B.

AAAA

C.

CNAME

D.

SRV

Discussion
Question 155

A network administrator Is looking at switch features and is unsure whether to purchase a model with PoE Which of the following devices that commonly utilize PoE should the administrator consider? (Select TWO)

Options:

A.

VoIP phones

B.

Cameras

C.

Printers

D.

Cable modems

E.

Laptops

F.