Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by caspian

Page: 15 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: caspian
Question 60

Which of the following would be used to expedite MX record updates to authoritative NSs?

Options:

A.

UDP forwarding

B.

DNS caching

C.

Recursive lookup

D.

Time to live

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 61

Which of the following services can provide data storage, hardware options, and scalability to a third-party company that cannot afford new devices?

Options:

A.

SaaS

B.

IaaS

C.

PaaS

D.

DaaS

Discussion
Question 62

Which of the following protocols will a security appliance that is correlating network events from multiple devices MOST likely rely on to receive event messages?

Options:

A.

Syslog

B.

Session Initiation Protocol

C.

Secure File Transfer Protocol

D.

Server Message Block

Discussion
Question 63

A network administrator is configuring a database server and would like to ensure the database engine is listening on a certain port. Which of the following commands should the administrator use to accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

nslookup

B.

netstat -a

C.

ipconfig /a

D.

arp -a

Discussion
Page: 15 / 42
Title