Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by koda

Page: 25 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: koda
Question 100

A network administrator is reviewing north-south traffic to determine whether a security threat exists. Which of the following explains the type of traffic

the administrator is reviewing?

Options:

A.

Data flowing between application servers

B.

Data flowing between the perimeter network and application servers

C.

Data flowing in and out of the data center

D.

Data flowing between local on-site support and backup servers

Discussion
Question 101

A network administrator is checking to see if anything has changed. Which of the following steps of the troubleshooting methodology is involved?

Options:

A.

Identify the problem.

B.

Test the theory.

C.

Establish a theory.

D.

Document findings.

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 102

A company wants to mitigate unauthorized physical connectivity after implementing a hybrid work schedule. Which of the following will the company most likely configure?

Options:

A.

Intrusion prevention system

B.

DHCP snooping

C.

ARP inspection

D.

Port security

Discussion
Question 103

While setting up a new workstation, a technician discovers that the network connection is only 100 full duplex (FD), although it is connected to a gigabit switch.

While reviewing the interface information in the switch CLI, the technician notes the port is operating at IOOFD but Shows many RX and TX errors. The technician moves the computer to another switchport and experiences the

same issues.

Which of the following is MOST likely the cause of the low data rate and port errors?

Options:

A.

Bad switch ports

B.

Duplex issues

C.

Cable length

D.

Incorrect pinout

Discussion
Page: 25 / 42
Title