Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by karter

Page: 8 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: karter
Question 32

A network field technician is installing and configuring a secure wireless network. The technician performs a site survey. Which of the following documents would MOST likely be created as a result of the site survey?

Options:

A.

Physical diagram

B.

Heat map

C.

Asset list

D.

Device map

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 33

Given the following output:

Questions 33

Which of the following attacks is this MOST likely an example of?

Options:

A.

ARP poisoning

B.

VLAN hopping

C.

Rogue access point

D.

Amplified DoS

Discussion
Question 34

A company that uses VoIP telephones is experiencing intermittent issues with one-way audio and dropped conversations The manufacturer says the system will work if ping times are less than 50ms. The company has recorded the following ping times:

Questions 34

Which of the following is MOST likely causing the issue?

Options:

A.

Attenuation

B.

Latency

C.

VLAN mismatch

D.

Jitter

Discussion
Question 35

A network administrator is talking to different vendors about acquiring technology to support a new project for a large company. Which of the following documents will MOST likely need to be signed before information about the project is shared?

Options:

A.

BYOD policy

B.

NDA

C.

SLA

D.

MOU

Discussion
Page: 8 / 42
Title