Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by elina

Page: 35 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: elina
Question 140

A network technician needs to ensure the company's external mail server can pass reverse lookup checks. Which of the following records would the technician MOST likely configure? (Choose Correct option and give explanation directly from CompTIA Network+ Study guide or documents)

Options:

A.

PTR

B.

AAAA

C.

SPF

D.

CNAME

Discussion
Question 141

An administrator would like to create a fault-tolerant ring between three switches within a Layer 2 network. Which of the following Ethernet features should the administrator employ?

Options:

A.

Spanning Tree Protocol

B.

Open Shortest Path First

C.

Port mirroring

D.

An interior gateway protocol

Discussion
Question 142

An IT administrator needs to connect older smart-plug devices to the network. The administrator wants to prevent future issues from occurring by using an 802.11 standard that only operates on the 2.4GHz frequency. Which of the following standards should the administrator choose?

Options:

A.

802.11a

B.

802.11ac

C.

802.11ax

D.

802.11b

Discussion
Question 143

Which of the following types of data center architectures will MOST likely be used in a large SDN and can be extended beyond the data center?

Options:

A.

iSCSI

B.

FCoE

C.

Three-tiered network

D.

Spine and leaf

E.

Top-of-rack switching

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 35 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99