Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by juniper

Page: 23 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: juniper
Question 92

An engineer was asked to update an MX record for an upcoming project. Which of the following server types is MOST likely to be in scope for the project?

Options:

A.

Email

B.

Web

C.

File

D.

Database

Discussion
Question 93

A company is sending a switch to a remote site to be reused. An administrator needs to move the switch and ensure no network settings persist. Which of the

following databases does the administrator need to delete?

Options:

A.

VLAN

B.

STP

C.

ARP

D.

Trunking

Discussion
Question 94

At which of the following OSI model layers does a MAC filter list for a wireless infrastructure operate?

Options:

A.

Physical

B.

Network

C.

Session

D.

Data link

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 95

A network administrator needs to monitor traffic on a specific port on a switch. Which of the following should the administrator configure to accomplish the task?

Options:

A.

Port security

B.

Port tagging

C.

Port mirroring

D.

Media access control

Discussion
Page: 23 / 42
Title