Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by edwin

Page: 16 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: edwin
Question 64

An IT technician suspects a break in one of the uplinks that provides connectivity to the core switch. Which of the following command-line tools should the technician use to determine where the incident is occurring?

Options:

A.

nslookup

B.

show config

C.

netstat

D.

show interface

E.

show counters

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 65

The following instructions were published about the proper network configuration for a videoconferencing device:

"Configure a valid static RFC1918 address for your network. Check the option to use a connection over NAT."

Which of the following is a valid IP address configuration for the device?

Options:

A.

FE80::1

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 66

Which of the following policies is MOST commonly used for guest captive portals?

Options:

A.

AUP

B.

DLP

C.

BYOD

D.

NDA

Discussion
Question 67

A company requires a disaster recovery site to have equipment ready to go in the event of a disaster at its main datacenter. The company does not have the budget to mirror all the live data to the disaster recovery site. Which of the following concepts should the company select?

Options:

A.

Cold site

B.

Hot site

C.

Warm site

D.

Cloud site

Discussion
Page: 16 / 42
Title