Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by luella

Page: 41 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: luella
Question 164

A technician is trying to determine whether an LACP bundle is fully operational. Which of the following commands will the technician MOST likely use?

Options:

A.

show interface

B.

show config

C.

how route

D.

show arp

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 165

Which of the following allows for an devices within a network to share a highly reliable time source?

Options:

A.

NTP

B.

SNMP

C.

SIP

D.

DNS

Discussion
Question 166

Which of the following is most likely to be implemented to actively mitigate intrusions on a host device?

Options:

A.

HIDS

B.

MDS

C.

HIPS

D.

NIPS

Discussion
Question 167

A network architect needs to create a wireless field network to provide reliable service to public safety vehicles. Which of the following types of networks is the best solution?

Options:

A.

Mesh

B.

Ad hoc

C.

Point-to-point

D.

Infrastructure

Discussion
Page: 41 / 42
Title