Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by coen

Page: 34 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: coen
Question 136

A network technician is investigating why a core switch is logging excessive amounts of data to the syslog server. The running configuration of the switch

showed the following logging information:

ip ssh logging events

logging level debugging

logging host 192.168.1.100

logging synchronous

Which of the following changes should the technician make to best fix the issue?

Options:

A.

Update the logging host IP.

B.

Change to asynchronous logging.

C.

Stop logging SSH events.

D.

Adjust the logging level.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 137

A user is tricked into providing log-in credentials to an attacker over the telephone. Which of the following attacks is this an example of?

Options:

A.

Shoulder surfing

B.

Tailgating

C.

Phishing

D.

Dumpster diving

Discussion
Question 138

Two companies want to build an encrypted tunnel between them and use a PSK for initial authentication. Which of the following is the BEST protocol for the companies to use?

Options:

A.

VPN

B.

SSL

C.

TLS

D.

IPSec

Discussion
Question 139

A network administrator is connecting two Layer 2 switches in a network These switches must transfer data in multiple networks. Which of the following would fulfill this requirement?

Options:

A.

Jumbo frames

B.

802. IQ tagging

C.

Native VLAN

D.

Link aggregation

Discussion
Page: 34 / 42
Title