Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by iqra

Page: 28 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: iqra
Question 112

Which of the following DHCP settings would be used to ensure a device gets the same IP address each time it is connected to the network?

Options:

A.

Scope options

B.

Reservation

C.

Exclusion

D.

Relay

E.

Pool

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 113

Which of the following fouling protocols is generally used by major ISPs for handing large-scale internet traffic?

Options:

A.

RIP

B.

EIGRP

C.

OSPF

D.

BGP

Discussion
Question 114

A network engineer is configuring new switches. Some of the trunk ports are in a blocking state. Which of the following should the network engineer

reconfigure?

Options:

A.

STP

B.

Port mirroring

C.

Flow control

D.

LACP

Discussion
Question 115

Which of the following network types is composed of computers that can all communicate with one another with equal permissions and allows users to directly share what is on or attached to their computers?

Options:

A.

Local area network

B.

Peer-to-peer network

C.

Client-server network

D.

Personal area network

Discussion
Page: 28 / 42
Title