Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by khalid

Page: 32 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: khalid
Question 128

The establishment of a TCP connection involves a negotiation called three-way handshake. What type of message does the client send to the server in order to begin this negotiation?

Options:

A.

ACK

B.

SYN

C.

RST

D.

SYN-ACK

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 129

Study the following log extract and identify the attack.

Questions 129

Options:

A.

Hexcode Attack

B.

Cross Site Scripting

C.

Multiple Domain Traversal Attack

D.

Unicode Directory Traversal Attack

Discussion
Question 130

Which system consists of a publicly available set of databases that contain domain name registration contact information?

Options:

A.

WHOIS

B.

CAPTCHA

C.

IANA

D.

IETF

Discussion
Question 131

An attacker has installed a RAT on a host. The attacker wants to ensure that when a user attempts to go to "www.MyPersonalBank.com ", the user is directed to a phishing site.

Which file does the attacker need to modify?

Options:

A.

Boot.ini

B.

Sudoers

C.

Networks

D.

Hosts

Discussion
Page: 32 / 42
Title