Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by khalid

Page: 32 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: khalid
Question 128

The establishment of a TCP connection involves a negotiation called three-way handshake. What type of message does the client send to the server in order to begin this negotiation?

Options:

A.

ACK

B.

SYN

C.

RST

D.

SYN-ACK

Discussion
Question 129

Study the following log extract and identify the attack.

Questions 129

Options:

A.

Hexcode Attack

B.

Cross Site Scripting

C.

Multiple Domain Traversal Attack

D.

Unicode Directory Traversal Attack

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 130

Which system consists of a publicly available set of databases that contain domain name registration contact information?

Options:

A.

WHOIS

B.

CAPTCHA

C.

IANA

D.

IETF

Discussion
Question 131

An attacker has installed a RAT on a host. The attacker wants to ensure that when a user attempts to go to "www.MyPersonalBank.com ", the user is directed to a phishing site.

Which file does the attacker need to modify?

Options:

A.

Boot.ini

B.

Sudoers

C.

Networks

D.

Hosts

Discussion
Page: 32 / 42
Title