Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by asiya

Page: 30 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: asiya
Question 120

Why would you consider sending an email to an address that you know does not exist within the company you are performing a Penetration Test for?

Options:

A.

To determine who is the holder of the root account

B.

To perform a DoS

C.

To create needless SPAM

D.

To illicit a response back that will reveal information about email servers and how they treat undeliverable mail

E.

To test for virus protection

Discussion
Question 121

You are the Network Admin, and you get a complaint that some of the websites are no longer accessible. You try to ping the servers and find them to be reachable. Then you type the IP address and then you try on the browser, and find it to be accessible. But they are not accessible when you try using the URL.

What may be the problem?

Options:

A.

Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 53

B.

Traffic is Blocked on TCP Port 80

C.

Traffic is Blocked on TCP Port 54

D.

Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 80

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 122

By using a smart card and pin, you are using a two-factor authentication that satisfies

Options:

A.

Something you are and something you remember

B.

Something you have and something you know

C.

Something you know and something you are

D.

Something you have and something you are

Discussion
Question 123

What is the proper response for a NULL scan if the port is open?

Options:

A.

SYN

B.

ACK

C.

FIN

D.

PSH

E.

RST

F.