Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by asiya

Page: 30 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: asiya
Question 120

Why would you consider sending an email to an address that you know does not exist within the company you are performing a Penetration Test for?

Options:

A.

To determine who is the holder of the root account

B.

To perform a DoS

C.

To create needless SPAM

D.

To illicit a response back that will reveal information about email servers and how they treat undeliverable mail

E.

To test for virus protection

Discussion
Question 121

You are the Network Admin, and you get a complaint that some of the websites are no longer accessible. You try to ping the servers and find them to be reachable. Then you type the IP address and then you try on the browser, and find it to be accessible. But they are not accessible when you try using the URL.

What may be the problem?

Options:

A.

Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 53

B.

Traffic is Blocked on TCP Port 80

C.

Traffic is Blocked on TCP Port 54

D.

Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 80

Discussion
Question 122

By using a smart card and pin, you are using a two-factor authentication that satisfies

Options:

A.

Something you are and something you remember

B.

Something you have and something you know

C.

Something you know and something you are

D.

Something you have and something you are

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 123

What is the proper response for a NULL scan if the port is open?

Options:

A.

SYN

B.

ACK

C.

FIN

D.

PSH

E.

RST

F.