Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by santino

Page: 17 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: santino
Question 68

You are a cybersecurlty consultant for a smart city project. The project involves deploying a vast network of loT devices for public utilities like traffic control, water supply, and power grid management The city administration is concerned about the possibility of a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack crippling these critical services. They have asked you for advice on how to prevent such an attack. What would be your primary recommendation?

Options:

A.

Implement regular firmware updates for all loT devices.

B.

A Deploy network intrusion detection systems (IDS) across the loT network.

C.

Establish strong, unique passwords for each loT device.

D.

Implement IP address whitelisting for all loT devices.

Discussion
Question 69

In a large organization, a network security analyst discovered a series of packet captures that seem unusual.

The network operates on a switched Ethernet environment. The security team suspects that an attacker might

be using a sniffer tool. Which technique could the attacker be using to successfully carry out this attack,

considering the switched nature of the network?

Options:

A.

The attacker might be compromising physical security to plug into the network directly

B.

The attacker might be implementing MAC flooding to overwhelm the switch's memory

C.

The attacker is probably using a Trojan horse with in-built sniffing capability

D.

The attacker might be using passive sniffing, as it provides significant stealth advantages

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 70

A penetration tester is conducting an assessment of a web application for a financial institution. The application uses form-based authentication and does not implement account lockout policies after multiple failed login attempts. Interestingly, the application displays detailed error messages that disclose whether the username or password entered is incorrect. The tester also notices that the application uses HTTP headers to prevent clickjacking attacks but does not implement Content Security Policy (CSP). With these observations, which of the following attack methods would likely be the most effective for the penetration tester to exploit these vulnerabilities and attempt unauthorized access?

Options:

A.

The tester could execute a Brute Force attack, leveraging the lack of account lockout policy and the verbose error messages to guess the correct credentials

B.

The tester could exploit a potential SQL Injection vulnerability to manipulate the application's database

C.

The tester could launch a Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) attack to steal authenticated session cookies, potentially bypassing the clickjacking protection

D.

The tester could execute a Man-in-the-Middle (MitM) attack to intercept and modify the HTTP headers for a Clickjacking attack

Discussion
Question 71

A hacker has successfully infected an internet-facing server which he will then use to send junk mail, take part in coordinated attacks, or host junk email content. Which sort of trojan infects this server?

Options:

A.

Botnet Trojan

B.

Banking Trojans

C.

Turtle Trojans

D.

Ransomware Trojans

Discussion
Page: 17 / 42
Title