Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by rueben

Page: 28 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: rueben
Question 112

A penetration tester is performing an enumeration on a client's network. The tester has acquired permission to perform enumeration activities. They have identified a remote inter-process communication (IPC) share and are trying to collect more information about it. The tester decides to use a common enumeration technique to collect the desired data. Which of the following techniques would be most appropriate for this scenario?

Options:

A.

Brute force Active Directory

B.

Probe the IPC share by attempting to brute force admin credentials

C.

Extract usernames using email IDs

D.

Conduct a DNS zone transfer

Discussion
Question 113

An attacker changes the profile information of a particular user (victim) on the target website. The attacker uses this string to update the victim’s profile to a text file and then submit the data to the attacker’s database.

< iframe src=““http://www.vulnweb.com/updateif.php”” style=““display:none”” > < /iframe >

What is this type of attack (that can use either HTTP GET or HTTP POST) called?

Options:

A.

Browser Hacking

B.

Cross-Site Scripting

C.

SQL Injection

D.

Cross-Site Request Forgery

Discussion
Question 114

Which of the following tactics uses malicious code to redirect users' web traffic?

Options:

A.

Spimming

B.

Pharming

C.

Phishing

D.

Spear-phishing

Discussion
Question 115

Which of the following tools performs comprehensive tests against web servers, including dangerous files and CGIs?

Options:

A.

Nikto

B.

John the Ripper

C.

Dsniff

D.

Snort

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 28 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99