Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by serenity

Page: 6 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: serenity
Question 24

ViruXine.W32 virus hides their presence by changing the underlying executable code.

This Virus code mutates while keeping the original algorithm intact, the code changes itself each time it runs, but the function of the code (its semantics) will not change at all.

Questions 24

Here is a section of the Virus code:

Questions 24

What is this technique called?

Options:

A.

Polymorphic Virus

B.

Metamorphic Virus

C.

Dravidic Virus

D.

Stealth Virus

Discussion
Question 25

Ethical hacker jane Smith is attempting to perform an SQL injection attach. She wants to test the response time of a true or false response and wants to use a second command to determine whether the database will return true or false results for user IDs. which two SQL Injection types would give her the results she is looking for?

Options:

A.

Out of band and boolean-based

B.

Time-based and union-based

C.

union-based and error-based

D.

Time-based and boolean-based

Discussion
Question 26

A friend of yours tells you that he downloaded and executed a file that was sent to him by a coworker. Since the file did nothing when executed, he asks you for help because he suspects that he may have installed a trojan on his computer.

what tests would you perform to determine whether his computer Is Infected?

Options:

A.

Use ExifTool and check for malicious content.

B.

You do not check; rather, you immediately restore a previous snapshot of the operating system.

C.

Upload the file to VirusTotal.

D.

Use netstat and check for outgoing connections to strange IP addresses or domains.

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 27

Allen, a professional pen tester, was hired by xpertTech solutWns to perform an attack simul-ation on the organization's network resources. To perform the attack, he took advantage of the NetBIOS API and targeted the NetBIOS service. B/enumerating NetBIOS, he found that port 139 was open and could see the resources that could be accessed or viewed on a remote system. He came across many NetBIOS codes during enumeration.

identify the NetBIOS code used for obtaining the messenger service running for the logged-in user?

Options:

A.

<1B>

B.

<00>

C.

<03>

D.

<20>

Discussion
Page: 6 / 42
Title