Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by serenity

Page: 6 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: serenity
Question 24

ViruXine.W32 virus hides their presence by changing the underlying executable code.

This Virus code mutates while keeping the original algorithm intact, the code changes itself each time it runs, but the function of the code (its semantics) will not change at all.

Questions 24

Here is a section of the Virus code:

Questions 24

What is this technique called?

Options:

A.

Polymorphic Virus

B.

Metamorphic Virus

C.

Dravidic Virus

D.

Stealth Virus

Discussion
Question 25

Ethical hacker jane Smith is attempting to perform an SQL injection attach. She wants to test the response time of a true or false response and wants to use a second command to determine whether the database will return true or false results for user IDs. which two SQL Injection types would give her the results she is looking for?

Options:

A.

Out of band and boolean-based

B.

Time-based and union-based

C.

union-based and error-based

D.

Time-based and boolean-based

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 26

A friend of yours tells you that he downloaded and executed a file that was sent to him by a coworker. Since the file did nothing when executed, he asks you for help because he suspects that he may have installed a trojan on his computer.

what tests would you perform to determine whether his computer Is Infected?

Options:

A.

Use ExifTool and check for malicious content.

B.

You do not check; rather, you immediately restore a previous snapshot of the operating system.

C.

Upload the file to VirusTotal.

D.

Use netstat and check for outgoing connections to strange IP addresses or domains.

Discussion
Question 27

Allen, a professional pen tester, was hired by xpertTech solutWns to perform an attack simul-ation on the organization's network resources. To perform the attack, he took advantage of the NetBIOS API and targeted the NetBIOS service. B/enumerating NetBIOS, he found that port 139 was open and could see the resources that could be accessed or viewed on a remote system. He came across many NetBIOS codes during enumeration.

identify the NetBIOS code used for obtaining the messenger service running for the logged-in user?

Options:

A.

<1B>

B.

<00>

C.

<03>

D.

<20>

Discussion
Page: 6 / 42
Title