Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by ronnie

Page: 24 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: ronnie
Question 96

Which Nmap option would you use if you were not concerned about being detected and wanted to perform a very fast scan?

Options:

A.

-T5

B.

-O

C.

-T0

D.

-A

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 97

A group of hackers were roaming around a bank office building in a city, driving a luxury car. They were using hacking tools on their laptop with the intention to find a free-access wireless network. What is this hacking process known as?

Options:

A.

GPS mapping

B.

Spectrum analysis

C.

Wardriving

D.

Wireless sniffing

Discussion
Question 98

You have compromised a server on a network and successfully opened a shell. You aimed to identify all operating systems running on the network. However, as you attempt to fingerprint all machines in the network using the nmap syntax below, it is not going through.

invictus@victim_server.~$ nmap -T4 -O 10.10.0.0/24 TCP/IP fingerprinting (for OS scan) xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx. QUITTING!

What seems to be wrong?

Options:

A.

The nmap syntax is wrong.

B.

This is a common behavior for a corrupted nmap application.

C.

The outgoing TCP/IP fingerprinting is blocked by the host firewall.

D.

OS Scan requires root privileges.

Discussion
Question 99

What type of a vulnerability/attack is it when the malicious person forces the user’s browser to send an authenticated request to a server?

Options:

A.

Session hijacking

B.

Server side request forgery

C.

Cross-site request forgery

D.

Cross-site scripting

Discussion
Page: 24 / 42
Title