Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by raine

Page: 12 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: raine
Question 48

The network administrator at Spears Technology, Inc has configured the default gateway Cisco router's access-list as below:

You are hired to conduct security testing on their network.

You successfully brute-force the SNMP community string using a SNMP crack tool.

The access-list configured at the router prevents you from establishing a successful connection.

You want to retrieve the Cisco configuration from the router. How would you proceed?

Options:

A.

Use the Cisco's TFTP default password to connect and download the configuration file

B.

Run a network sniffer and capture the returned traffic with the configuration file from the router

C.

Run Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) tunneling protocol from your computer to the router masking your IP address

D.

Send a customized SNMP set request with a spoofed source IP address in the range -192.168.1.0

Discussion
Question 49

what firewall evasion scanning technique make use of a zombie system that has low network activity as well as its fragment identification numbers?

Options:

A.

Decoy scanning

B.

Packet fragmentation scanning

C.

Spoof source address scanning

D.

Idle scanning

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 50

An organization is performing a vulnerability assessment tor mitigating threats. James, a pen tester, scanned the organization by building an inventory of the protocols found on the organization's machines to detect which ports are attached to services such as an email server, a web server or a database server. After identifying the services, he selected the vulnerabilities on each machine and started executing only the relevant tests. What is the type of vulnerability assessment solution that James employed in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Product-based solutions

B.

Tree-based assessment

C.

Service-based solutions

D.

inference-based assessment

Discussion
Question 51

You are trying to break into a highly classified top-secret mainframe computer with highest security system in place at Merclyn Barley Bank located in Los Angeles.

You know that conventional hacking doesn't work in this case, because organizations such as banks are generally tight and secure when it comes to protecting their systems.

In other words, you are trying to penetrate an otherwise impenetrable system.

How would you proceed?

Options:

A.

Look for "zero-day" exploits at various underground hacker websites in Russia and China and buy the necessary exploits from these hackers and target the bank's network

B.

Try to hang around the local pubs or restaurants near the bank, get talking to a poorly-paid or disgruntled employee, and offer them money if they'll abuse their access privileges by providing you with sensitive information

C.

Launch DDOS attacks against Merclyn Barley Bank's routers and firewall systems using 100, 000 or more "zombies" and "bots"

D.

Try to conduct Man-in-the-Middle (MiTM) attack and divert the network traffic going to the Merclyn Barley Bank's Webserver to that of your machine using DNS Cache Poisoning techniques

Discussion
Page: 12 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99