Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by minha

Page: 7 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: minha
Question 28

You receive an e-mail like the one shown below. When you click on the link contained in the mail, you are redirected to a website seeking you to download free Anti-Virus software.

Dear valued customers,

We are pleased to announce the newest version of Antivirus 2010 for Windows which will probe you with total security against the latest spyware, malware, viruses, Trojans and other online threats. Simply visit the link below and enter your antivirus code:

Questions 28

or you may contact us at the following address:

Media Internet Consultants, Edif. Neptuno, Planta

Baja, Ave. Ricardo J. Alfaro, Tumba Muerto, n/a Panama

How will you determine if this is Real Anti-Virus or Fake Anti-Virus website?

Options:

A.

Look at the website design, if it looks professional then it is a Real Anti-Virus website

B.

Connect to the site using SSL, if you are successful then the website is genuine

C.

Search using the URL and Anti-Virus product name into Google and lookout for suspicious warnings against this site

D.

Download and install Anti-Virus software from this suspicious looking site, your Windows 7 will prompt you and stop the installation if the downloaded file is a malware

E.

Download and install Anti-Virus software from this suspicious looking site, your Windows 7 will prompt you and stop the installation if the downloaded file is a malware

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following are well known password-cracking programs?

Options:

A.

L0phtcrack

B.

NetCat

C.

Jack the Ripper

D.

Netbus

E.

John the Ripper

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 30

in an attempt to increase the security of your network, you Implement a solution that will help keep your wireless network undiscoverable and accessible only to those that know It. How do you accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Delete the wireless network

B.

Remove all passwords

C.

Lock all users

D.

Disable SSID broadcasting

Discussion
Question 31

The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) contains six different categories of control objectives. Each objective contains one or more requirements, which must be followed in order to achieve compliance. Which of the following requirements would best fit under the objective, "Implement strong access control measures"?

Options:

A.

Regularly test security systems and processes.

B.

Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks.

C.

Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.

D.

Use and regularly update anti-virus software on all systems commonly affected by malware.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99