Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by hughie

Page: 42 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: hughie
Question 168

What ports should be blocked on the firewall to prevent NetBIOS traffic from not coming through the firewall if your network is comprised of Windows NT, 2000, and XP?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

Discussion
Question 169

“........is an attack type for a rogue Wi-Fi access point that appears to be a legitimate one offered on the premises, but actually has been set up to eavesdrop on wireless communications. It is the wireless version of the phishing scam. An attacker fools wireless users into connecting a laptop or mobile phone to a tainted hot-spot by posing as a legitimate provider. This type of attack may be used to steal the passwords of

unsuspecting users by either snooping the communication link or by phishing, which involves setting up a fraudulent web site and luring people there.”

Fill in the blank with appropriate choice.

Options:

A.

Evil Twin Attack

B.

Sinkhole Attack

C.

Collision Attack

D.

Signal Jamming Attack

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 170

A hacker is an intelligent individual with excellent computer skills and the ability to explore a computer’s software and hardware without the owner’s permission. Their intention can either be to simply gain knowledge or to illegally make changes.

Which of the following class of hacker refers to an individual who works both offensively and defensively at various times?

Options:

A.

White Hat

B.

Suicide Hacker

C.

Gray Hat

D.

Black Hat

Discussion
Question 171

Why should the security analyst disable/remove unnecessary ISAPI filters?

Options:

A.

To defend against social engineering attacks

B.

To defend against webserver attacks

C.

To defend against jailbreaking

D.

To defend against wireless attacks

Discussion
Page: 42 / 42
Title