Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by kiera

Page: 40 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: kiera
Question 160

Which address translation scheme would allow a single public IP address to always correspond to a single machine on an internal network, allowing "server publishing"?

Options:

A.

Overloading Port Address Translation

B.

Dynamic Port Address Translation

C.

Dynamic Network Address Translation

D.

Static Network Address Translation

Discussion
Question 161

What term describes the amount of risk that remains after the vulnerabilities are classified and the countermeasures have been deployed?

Options:

A.

Residual risk

B.

Impact risk

C.

Deferred risk

D.

Inherent risk

Discussion
Question 162

What is not a PCI compliance recommendation?

Options:

A.

Use a firewall between the public network and the payment card data.

B.

Use encryption to protect all transmission of card holder data over any public network.

C.

Rotate employees handling credit card transactions on a yearly basis to different departments.

D.

Limit access to card holder data to as few individuals as possible.

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 163

What is the purpose of a demilitarized zone on a network?

Options:

A.

To scan all traffic coming through the DMZ to the internal network

B.

To only provide direct access to the nodes within the DMZ and protect the network behind it

C.

To provide a place to put the honeypot

D.

To contain the network devices you wish to protect

Discussion
Page: 40 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99