Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by millie-mae

Page: 35 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: millie-mae
Question 140

Based on the following extract from the log of a compromised machine, what is the hacker really trying to steal?

Options:

A.

har.txt

B.

SAM file

C.

wwwroot

D.

Repair file

Discussion
Question 141

Identify the UDP port that Network Time Protocol (NTP) uses as its primary means of communication?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 142

Peter extracts the SIDs list from Windows 2000 Server machine using the hacking tool "SIDExtractor". Here is the output of the SIDs:

Questions 142

From the above list identify the user account with System Administrator privileges.

Options:

A.

John

B.

Rebecca

C.

Sheela

D.

Shawn

E.

Somia

F.

Chang

G.

Micah

Discussion
Question 143

What is the proper response for a NULL scan if the port is closed?

Options:

A.

SYN

B.

ACK

C.

FIN

D.

PSH

E.

RST

F.

No response

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 35 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99