Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by bowen

Page: 8 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: bowen
Question 32

What is the BEST alternative if you discover that a rootkit has been installed on one of your computers?

Options:

A.

Copy the system files from a known good system

B.

Perform a trap and trace

C.

Delete the files and try to determine the source

D.

Reload from a previous backup

E.

Reload from known good media

Discussion
Question 33

In this attack, a victim receives an e-mail claiming from PayPal stating that their account has been disabled and confirmation is required before activation. The attackers then scam to collect not one but two credit card numbers, ATM PIN number and other personal details. Ignorant users usually fall prey to this scam.

Which of the following statement is incorrect related to this attack?

Options:

A.

Do not reply to email messages or popup ads asking for personal or financial information

B.

Do not trust telephone numbers in e-mails or popup ads

C.

Review credit card and bank account statements regularly

D.

Antivirus, anti-spyware, and firewall software can very easily detect these type of attacks

E.

Do not send credit card numbers, and personal or financial information via e-mail

Discussion
Question 34

Tremp is an IT Security Manager, and he is planning to deploy an IDS in his small company. He is looking for an IDS with the following characteristics: - Verifies success or failure of an attack - Monitors system activities Detects attacks that a network-based IDS fails to detect - Near real-time detection and response - Does not require additional hardware - Lower entry cost Which type of IDS is best suited for Tremp's requirements?

Options:

A.

Gateway-based IDS

B.

Network-based IDS

C.

Host-based IDS

D.

Open source-based

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 35

Richard, an attacker, aimed to hack loT devices connected to a target network. In this process. Richard recorded the frequency required to share information between connected devices. After obtaining the frequency, he captured the original data when commands were initiated by the connected devices. Once the original data were collected, he used free tools such as URH to segregate the command sequence. Subsequently, he started injecting the segregated command sequence on the same frequency into the loT network, which repeats the captured signals of the devices. What Is the type of attack performed by Richard In the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Side-channel attack

B.

Replay attack

C.

CrypTanalysis attack

D.

Reconnaissance attack

Discussion
Page: 8 / 42
Title