Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by sultan

Page: 41 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: sultan
Question 164

What is one of the advantages of using both symmetric and asymmetric cryptography in SSL/TLS?

Options:

A.

Supporting both types of algorithms allows less-powerful devices such as mobile phones to use symmetric encryption instead.

B.

Symmetric algorithms such as AES provide a failsafe when asymmetric methods fail.

C.

Symmetric encryption allows the server to security transmit the session keys out-of-band.

D.

Asymmetric cryptography is computationally expensive in comparison. However, it is well-suited to securely negotiate keys for use with symmetric cryptography.

Discussion
Question 165

Your company performs penetration tests and security assessments for small and medium-sized business in the local area. During a routine security assessment, you discover information that suggests your client is involved with human trafficking.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Confront the client in a respectful manner and ask her about the data.

B.

Copy the data to removable media and keep it in case you need it.

C.

Ignore the data and continue the assessment until completed as agreed.

D.

Immediately stop work and contact the proper legal authorities.

Discussion
Question 166

Under what conditions does a secondary name server request a zone transfer from a primary name server?

Options:

A.

When a primary SOA is higher that a secondary SOA

B.

When a secondary SOA is higher that a primary SOA

C.

When a primary name server has had its service restarted

D.

When a secondary name server has had its service restarted

E.

When the TTL falls to zero

Discussion
Question 167

env x=’(){ :;};echo exploit’ bash –c ‘cat/etc/passwd’

What is the Shellshock bash vulnerability attempting to do on a vulnerable Linux host?

Options:

A.

Removes the passwd file

B.

Changes all passwords in passwd

C.

Add new user to the passwd file

D.

Display passwd content to prompt

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Page: 41 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99