Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by ignacy

Page: 23 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: ignacy
Question 92

Which type of malware spreads from one system to another or from one network to another and causes similar types of damage as viruses do to the infected system?

Options:

A.

Rootkit

B.

Trojan

C.

Worm

D.

Adware

Discussion
Question 93

Mason, a professional hacker, targets an organization and spreads Emotet malware through malicious script. After infecting the victim's device. Mason further used Emotet to spread the infection across local networks and beyond to compromise as many machines as possible. In this process, he used a tool, which is a self-extracting RAR file, to retrieve information related to network resources such as writable share drives. What is the tool employed by Mason in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

NetPass.exe

B.

Outlook scraper

C.

WebBrowserPassView

D.

Credential enumerator

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 94

As a cybersecurity consultant for SafePath Corp, you have been tasked with implementing a system for secure email communication. The key requirement is to ensure both confidentiality and non-repudiation. While considering various encryption methods, you are inclined towards using a combination of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography. However, you are unsure which cryptographic technique would best serve the purpose. Which of the following options would you choose to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use symmetric encryption with the AES algorithm.

B.

Use the Diffie-Hellman protocol for key exchange and encryption.

C.

Apply asymmetric encryption with RSA and use the public key for encryption.

D.

Apply asymmetric encryption with RSA and use the private key for signing.

Discussion
Question 95

Attacker Simon targeted the communication network of an organization and disabled the security controls of NetNTLMvl by modifying the values of LMCompatibilityLevel, NTLMMinClientSec, and RestrictSendingNTLMTraffic. He then extracted all the non-network logon tokens from all the active processes to masquerade as a legitimate user to launch further attacks. What is the type of attack performed by Simon?

Options:

A.

Internal monologue attack

B.

Combinator attack

C.

Rainbow table attack

D.

Dictionary attack

Discussion
Page: 23 / 42
Title