Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by drew

Page: 9 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: drew
Question 36

Alice needs to send a confidential document to her coworker. Bryan. Their company has public key infrastructure set up. Therefore. Alice both encrypts the message and digitally signs it. Alice uses_______to encrypt the message, and Bryan uses__________to confirm the digital signature.

Options:

A.

Bryan’s public key; Bryan’s public key

B.

Alice’s public key; Alice’s public key

C.

Bryan’s private key; Alice’s public key

D.

Bryan’s public key; Alice’s public key

Discussion
Question 37

Scenario: Joe turns on his home computer to access personal online banking. When he enters the URL www.bank.com. the website is displayed, but it prompts him to re-enter his credentials as if he has never visited the site before. When he examines the website URL closer, he finds that the site is not secure and the web address appears different. What type of attack he is experiencing?.

Options:

A.

Dos attack

B.

DHCP spoofing

C.

ARP cache poisoning

D.

DNS hijacking

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 38

This TCP flag instructs the sending system to transmit all buffered data immediately.

Options:

A.

SYN

B.

RST

C.

PSH

D.

URG

E.

FIN

Discussion
Question 39

Attacker Rony Installed a rogue access point within an organization's perimeter and attempted to Intrude into its internal network. Johnson, a security auditor, identified some unusual traffic in the internal network that is aimed at cracking the authentication mechanism. He immediately turned off the targeted network and tested for any weak and outdated security mechanisms that are open to attack. What is the type of vulnerability assessment performed by Johnson in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Distributed assessment

B.

Wireless network assessment

C.

Host-based assessment

D.

Application assessment

Discussion
Page: 9 / 42
Title