Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by nayla

Page: 3 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: nayla
Question 12

Taylor, a security professional, uses a tool to monitor her company's website, analyze the website's traffic, and track the geographical location of the users visiting the company's website. Which of the following tools did Taylor employ in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

WebSite Watcher

B.

web-Stat

C.

Webroot

D.

WAFW00F

Discussion
Question 13

You are analysing traffic on the network with Wireshark. You want to routinely run a cron job which will run the capture against a specific set of IPs - 192.168.8.0/24. What command you would use?

Options:

A.

wireshark --fetch ''192.168.8*''

B.

wireshark --capture --local masked 192.168.8.0 ---range 24

C.

tshark -net 192.255.255.255 mask 192.168.8.0

D.

sudo tshark -f''net 192 .68.8.0/24''

Discussion
Question 14

Log monitoring tools performing behavioral analysis have alerted several suspicious logins on a Linux server occurring during non-business hours. After further examination of all login activities, it is noticed that none of the logins have occurred during typical work hours. A Linux administrator who is investigating this problem realizes the system time on the Linux server is wrong by more than twelve hours. What protocol used on Linux servers to synchronize the time has stopped working?

Options:

A.

Time Keeper

B.

NTP

C.

PPP

D.

OSPP

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 15

Steve, an attacker, created a fake profile on a social media website and sent a request to Stella. Stella was enthralled by Steve's profile picture and the description given for his profile, and she initiated a conversation with him soon after accepting the request. After a few days. Sieve started asking about her company details and eventually gathered all the essential information regarding her company. What is the social engineering technique Steve employed in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Diversion theft

B.

Baiting

C.

Honey trap

D.

Piggybacking

Discussion
Page: 3 / 42
Title