Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by nayla

Page: 3 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: nayla
Question 12

Taylor, a security professional, uses a tool to monitor her company's website, analyze the website's traffic, and track the geographical location of the users visiting the company's website. Which of the following tools did Taylor employ in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

WebSite Watcher

B.

web-Stat

C.

Webroot

D.

WAFW00F

Discussion
Question 13

You are analysing traffic on the network with Wireshark. You want to routinely run a cron job which will run the capture against a specific set of IPs - 192.168.8.0/24. What command you would use?

Options:

A.

wireshark --fetch ''192.168.8*''

B.

wireshark --capture --local masked 192.168.8.0 ---range 24

C.

tshark -net 192.255.255.255 mask 192.168.8.0

D.

sudo tshark -f''net 192 .68.8.0/24''

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 14

Log monitoring tools performing behavioral analysis have alerted several suspicious logins on a Linux server occurring during non-business hours. After further examination of all login activities, it is noticed that none of the logins have occurred during typical work hours. A Linux administrator who is investigating this problem realizes the system time on the Linux server is wrong by more than twelve hours. What protocol used on Linux servers to synchronize the time has stopped working?

Options:

A.

Time Keeper

B.

NTP

C.

PPP

D.

OSPP

Discussion
Question 15

Steve, an attacker, created a fake profile on a social media website and sent a request to Stella. Stella was enthralled by Steve's profile picture and the description given for his profile, and she initiated a conversation with him soon after accepting the request. After a few days. Sieve started asking about her company details and eventually gathered all the essential information regarding her company. What is the social engineering technique Steve employed in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Diversion theft

B.

Baiting

C.

Honey trap

D.

Piggybacking

Discussion
Page: 3 / 42
Title